October 20, 2015

Garden Stripes Registration

It's time to sign up for this journey of discovery.
Gremlin/problem with PayPal button fixed - 12:30 AZ time

Sign-Ups are now closed as of Friday, October 23, 2015

Check out more information as to what we are going to be doing on this flyer . . . .

It will cost you $38 to join and crochet two ropes that have no patterns yet.  What do you think . . . a dark background or a nice pearl background?  You get to make all sorts of color choices - or use my colors.
This is a ten week project for the intermediate to advanced slip-stitch bead crocheter.  There will be no how to bead crochet instructions. However, when we're done, you'll be very comfortable adding in thread and beads as well as working from sectional graphs or charts. 

READY.........                  
                                .... then let the fun begin



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unable to sign up. 3:18 EST
    Judy Hutchison

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fixed now 12:26 AZ time - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a dark background and a bronze trellis. still trying to decide fore sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I sign up on Friday or will it have ended by then?

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I sign up on Friday or will it have ended by then?

    Thx

    ReplyDelete

  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete