February 21, 2013

Tombstone Blizzard

 It's the most snow I've seen in the past 12 years that I've been coming to Tombstone for the winter.  It's pretty to look at as I know I won't have to shovel and it will melt rather quickly.

The Blizzard has given everybody around here something to talk about!  We topped out at about 5" of snow.

Wednesday's white out conditions.  The Courthouse seen over my fence.



The sun broke through the clouds last night just in time to go down.










This morning it was white everywhere you looked.  Very blue skies as seen from my front door.



My impromptu sculpture on the old elm stump.















Front entryway.


I've never seen enough snow to have it curve off of a roof this way.  Make that, enough snow here in southern Arizona....


... or a pile of icicles.


I'll enjoy looking at it, but I don't think I'll go out and play in it.  It's too deep for any shoes I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment