November 30, 2012

Kilim - Traveling Bracelet in the East

I had very good intentions... intentions of taking a photo of every new state we crossed into.  


My new camera didn't like that idea at all....... it sat there and dithered around, trying to decide if it should focus on the bracelet (up close) or what was in the background (farther away).



At highway speeds, once the camera makes up it's mind, it's too late!





See what I mean?   We got passed by the Oscar Meyer Winermobile!

... and this is all of a photo I managed to get.












Some states had welcome centers that were still open and we could stop, walk around and take a photo or two.






I don't remember the name of this town, but I'd want to live where the water towers gave both Hot & Cold water.





You can go through a lot of states in the East in four and a half days.


New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
New York
Pennsylvania
Maryland
West Virginia
Virginia
Tennessee
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi





1 comment:

  1. COOL Journey!!! I ESPECIALLY love the photo with the wiener truck!! What a hoot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete