August 25, 2012

Magnet Clasp - all gone

The learning curve has been steep, I couldn't get exactly the colors I wanted, the resin didn't want to cooperate, but I finally have the magnetic clasps I've wanted for the past 2 years.  It boils down to the fact -- if you can't find what you want, then learn how to make them.


I've used them on individual bead-crochet bracelets.

These are all of my pattern samples from African Stripes. It makes a fun wrist full of bracelets.

I designed these for bead crocheted ropes, but would love to see how somebody would use them in stringing or other beadwork. An 8mm bead does fit nicely into the open end.

 Then, for a change of pace -- you can clip them all together for a variable length necklace.

Two bracelets that fit your wrist makes you a choker necklace. . .  nice to know.


8/28/2012
Thanks for the response - all Sold Out...
email me if you have a color that you would like to have and I'll see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment