June 26, 2011

Bead Room Cleanout Sale

It's in the air.... I know of several other beaders who are de-stashing or organizing their beads and/or studios.

The more I dig, the more I come up with things that I wonder why I bought them or why I bought so many of them. Because I snowbird, I have limited space and I've now vastly exceeded that space. Something has to be done. Help me simplify my life and give some of my treasures a new home.

This is the second round of my beadroom clean out. There will be one or two more after this one. I'm going to see if this format works - so bear with me please. These items are all marked for individual sale. Once the interest has waned, I'll re-combine the leftovers into groups and you would then purchase everything in that group. Sort of like a box lot at an auction.... the good with the uninteresting.



First come, first served ..... email me with the group name and what you want. I'll let you know if it's still available. Payment will only be by PayPal. Anything under $25 will ship First Class Mail for $2, otherwise it will go in a $5 Priority Mail envelope.



email me here


No comments:

Post a Comment