January 5, 2011

it's a real book!

I got my proof copy from Amazon's Print on Demand service today. Overall I'm happy with the results. E-Books are OK, but I'm till a paper person and having a printed copy in my hands is so much nicer than looking at a copy on a monitor.

Those of you who wanted to wait for a printed copy will be able to order it directly from Amazon within the next couple of days. I will place a small order for myself to have copies to sign and sell at the Best Bead Show in Tucson in 4 weeks. If you want a signed copy directly from me, email me and we can make some sort of arrangement. The price is $21.95.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:59 AM

    That's so cool, Judith! It's amazing how the publishing world has changed, isn't it?

    Hope you're keeping warm, calm, and safe out there. I think of you often anyway, but Arizona has been more in the news lately than ever.

    ReplyDelete