June 4, 2010

Gotta Organize Studio

Now that the new kitchen floor is all done I've got to get the mess that is my Summer studio sorted out, organized and working. I've got several ideas for CraftEdu workshops that need to be done. Top of the list is a complete How-To on bead crochet and next is one on making bead crochet toggles.




My desk really is under there - all the way back in the corner.
.
.
.
.
I finished the last sample of the expanded flat Caterpillar while having the oil changed in my car this week. The piece on the far left will be a bracelet project. I've got enough samples in two sizes of beads as well as a couple of design variations. Now I'm antsy and want to get it all pulled together for Part 1 of an eBook on the technique. This is the odd# pattern and Part 2 will be the even# pattern that will allow diamonds to work.
.
So, now I've really got to get my rear in gear and get things moved around so I can get back to beading.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the book and pix of the new studio when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This is just what I am looking for too. Can't wait to get this e-book!

    ReplyDelete