April 18, 2010

Rocker Afternoon




My list of should do & must do is long. However it was such a pleasant afternoon without any wind that I said the heck with lists and took the time to sit on the back porch, enjoy the new buds on the Nopal cactus and crochet.












I've had this design idea for an expanded flat caterpillar that has been bugging me and I just had to see what it would look like. I'm liking it a lot. Subtle, muted zig-zag pattern, but very elegant.


Now back to the organized part of life that has lists in it!
.
.
By the way, I did get some cleaning done and weeded out my bead back stock. It won't fit, I'm tired of some colors and have a lot of "why ever in the world did I buy that" stuff. Anyone out there want 16 lbs of mostly seed beads + 80 10gm tubes of Delicas? I'll make you a darned good price.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:54 AM

    You have such a nice back porch and there should always be a little time in the schedule to just BE. I'm seeing the back of your property now and remembering the fun Amy and I had with you in February.
    Beadily yours
    Susan Feldkamp

    ReplyDelete