March 16, 2010

Photo Workshop

I try, but I'm generally unhappy with my beadwork photographs. So this weekend I'm headed to San Diego to take a photo workshop with Kate McKinnon & Kyle Cassidy. Hopefully I can pick up the necessary to use at least one of my cameras a whole lot better.
.
.
It'll have to be my Nikon point-n-shoot as the big studio camera got left buried in my piled high, mess of a NH Studio. I moved, put everything in the house there and promptly left for AZ. It's a wonder I managed to get even 75% of what normally travels with me into the car!
.
.
Maybe I can show you some better photos in a week.
.
.
Due to a couple of cancellations, there is room in both of the Workshops if anyone wants to do something this Friday or Sat./Sun. ........ Should be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful pieces regardless of the photo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete