April 10, 2009

Something Finished ...

I've managed to get a couple of projects finished. The flat spiral with 8 mm Czech fire polished crystals came out just great. It actually looks more like it was braided than woven. I used beads that I'd had laying around and didn't really like very much. What a surprise they were when they picked up the color from the permanent finish Toho galvanized beads.



I've been having fun with my Zulu variations. This one alternates dyed pearls with crystal clusters. It sort of gives the bracelet more interest. Now I'm wondering how effective it would be with each cluster being a different set of beads. Could be a bit too busy.




Here's the two latest bracelets together.

Something light and bright for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!

    Thanks for the package, it's so nice that you think of us. The panda cookies got eaten right away. The plum candies are in reserve to enjoy later.

    I envy the western states for their asian dollar stores!

    ReplyDelete