September 28, 2008

Finally got it done!

It's a gloomy, rainy day in New Hampshire and I'm sort of between projects. So, I bit the bullet and spent the afternoon changing my blog over to Blogger's new Templates. With lots of trial and errors, I've got it organized and sort of looking like I want it to be. Learning what they call things and getting them to work right has left my brain tired, but I guess it's things like this that keep me young.
.

Fall colors are really starting to show around the countryside. Here are some Mums that I saw last weekend when we went to watch Yankee Siege (a Trebuchet) fling pumpkins.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of fall colors you take. You live in a beautiful part of the country for the season's color change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...it is indeed the season for pumpkin flinging, isn't it? Where has the year gone?

    ReplyDelete