February 8, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Bev. The rules are: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themselves... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."Go to my blog to see the instructions".


1.- I wear flip-flops year round, and socks only when the snow gets deep.

2.- I bead in bed.

3.- I have two studios; one in the East & one in the West.

4.- A favorite treat is sauteed chicken livers.

5.- I am guaranteed to wrinkle... and I have a beaded pin that I wear that says so!

6.- I collect old kitchen things and have about 100
returnable tin pie plates that say something.

I have not tagged anyone else as everyone I would consider tagging has already been asked to play along.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen those 100 returnabletin pie plates. It is a cool collection. I did not know about number 4. I learned something new!!! Thanks for answering the tag!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete