July 26, 2006

Too hot for cats

My Son's tomcat escapes from the 3 dogs, 2 kids, and 2 other cats at home when I'm in NH for the summer. My apartment is over their garage and he can come and go as he pleases. He's my "Summer Cat". However, with the heat and humidity climb today when he insists on a lap, I tell him, "it's just too hot for cats". He just looks at me like this and doesn't listen, he just wants a lap!
.
I had company today and took time to pick up and neaten my Studio East. I looked at it late today and thought that it was way too neat to bead in. My friend Bev over at No Easy Beads told me to drag out a bunch of beads and lay them around to get back into a beading mood. Nahhh, I think I'll just admire the orderliness of it all until tomorrow. Besides I do have a bead board in bed that has the start of a freeform pink peony bracelet on it. Sort of my emergency beading project. However, in the cleanup I put my latest bead crochet project somewhere and now I can't find it. I know it'll turn up, probably right under my nose.

1 comment:

  1. Your beadroom is looking good!!
    Have you pulled out those beads yet?

    ReplyDelete