July 5, 2006

Creative Visit

Ann Dillon lives just down the road from me, yet we don't get together as often as we would like. Sometimes what it takes to break a creative block is to spend some time with another creative person, catch up and exchange ideas.

We did that recently and both of us came away with some new ideas percolating. We concluded that we also might try out some felted beads and chain-stitch bead crochet sometime this summer.

She developed these large hole beads for me to put on bead crocheted ropes. They make great focal or slider beads and work well with my crochet work. Her newest work is in colors that I can't wait to work with, especially her multi-hole focal beads.


Now I can't wait to get my beading surface cleaned off and try out some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment